- You will report to the Academic Manager, who will allocate classes and programmes to you.
- You will teach a set number of hours per week according to the academic schedule of your group.
- Pair-teaching is central to the academic programme. It is therefore essential that you liaise and plan together throughout the course.
- All teacher administration (such as lesson plans, schemes of work, reports & student forms) will be completed to a high standard and on time.
- You are expected to follow the guidelines set out in more detail in the Teacher’s Handbook.
While participating in afternoon and evening activities or excursions you will report to the Programme Manager, who is responsible for all non-academic activities.
The Programme Manager will inform you of the group’s weekly itinerary and explain to you any forthcoming programmes or activities at scheduled times.
On excursions you are to remain with the group the entire time. You will give out maps, itineraries and any other information that has been prepared for your group.
Competitive hourly rates for both teaching and activity duties, plus statutory holiday pay.
Concorde International is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties between employees employed at any level with comparable job descriptions.
If you are applying from outside Europe, please note that Concorde International is unable to assist in any way with work permits or visas.
As part of our Safer Recruitment policy all applicants need to provide a full employment history (explaining any gaps) and minimum two referees whom we will contact directly. Each applicant will also undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will identify any recent and historic criminal records, police cautions (even if deemed as ‘spent’) and this will be taken in to consideration for our final decision on suitability for recruitment. We will process your DBS through our external providers, Civil and Corporate.