English courses for juniors
Improve your English on holiday in England and make friends from all over the world in the summer of a lifetime!
December update - To all our friends with children – 2021 is just around the corner and a fresh start for all of us! View the 2021 brochure.
Please read about our summer school locations or our year round courses for school groups.
- Improve your English on holiday in England
- Stay in some of England's most beautiful cities
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Mixture of study classes and organised excursions
- See the sights while practising your English language skills
- Residential and homestay accommodation available
- All transport and transfers handled by us - stress-free for parents!
Did you know that many of our residential English summer schools for juniors run from the middle of the week? Avoid the stress and hassle of booking weekend flights by booking your Junior English Course with Concorde!
For more information on our junior English summer school courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 1227 451035 today.
- Days are packed with different and exciting activities
- Classes are small, on average only 10/12 students per class and a maximum of 15
- 20 hours a week of classroom work, a unique task-based communicative approach to learning English including English in Action, our unique programme for using English in authentic situations (e.g. in your homestay, in the shops, around the city, buying your gifts)
- Students participate in a range of activities (e.g. sports and visits to places of historical interest)
- Full programme of activities designed to encourage students to use English at all times
- Every student receives a certificate and progress report at the end of the course
- All our teachers have a minimum CELTA teaching qualification or equivalent
- Student welfare is always our priority and all our centres are fully accredited by the British Council
- In the event of cancellation, the booking conditions apply.
- Individual transfers (one way): Gatwick £138, Heathrow £148, Stansted £148, Luton £163, Ashford International £58.
- Summer Shuttle Service (one way) £69: operating in July and August only from/to Gatwick and Heathrow from 09.00 to 21.00 on Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. A supplement will be charged for shuttle transfers arriving and departing outside these hours or from any other airport.
- PLEASE NOTE: ASSISTED DEPARTURE CHECK-IN CHARGE OF £48 FOR STUDENTS AGED 14 YEARS AND UNDER.
- Train and coach information available on request.
- Group rates are negotiable, including airport transfers and free group leader places. Rates depend on dates of arrival and the number of students. One and two-week programmes specially designed for closed groups throughout the academic year
Contact us directly for our special offers.
Please complete the enquiry form below for more details: