Canterbury High School
|Who this is for||For students aged 12-16, Minimum English level A2-B1|
|Start dates||1st July - 22 July 2018, Sunday arrivals|
|Location comparison||Summers schools - Key facts and comparison|
|Enrolment||Enrolment form (pdf)|
Our Buddy Programme offers your students a fantastic opportunity to experience life in a British state school, attending regular classes (such as science, history or maths) alongside a ‘Buddy’ with whom they share the school day; classes, lunch and break times, sports afternoons and any extra-curricular activities.
- Fully integrated programme in English state school
- Each student has a buddy to show them around and introduce them to friends
- Excellent cultural opportunity for high school children
- Students stay with our specially selected Homestay
- Located in a safe residential area
- 15 minutes walk to the city centre
- Easy access to London and other destinations
- Homestay only in Canterbury
- Hot lunch at school included in the course fees
- Most students will need a local bus pass to go to and from school each day
- 25 beds in homestay organised by our dedicated and experienced Homestay organisers
- The buildings are spacious and bright with excellent learning facilities.
- There are excellent sports facilities on site, including a large sports hall, gym and Olympic running track.
- Classrooms and teaching facilities each with a whiteboard, CD/DVD players and TV
- Safe and secure school campus for over 2000 children
- Ideal for individual students and groups
- Students participate in all lessons including Maths, Geography, History, PHSE, English, Modern Foreign Languages, Sports, Art, Drama and Sciences.
- There are no EFL lessons included in this programme - students must be able to understand and participate in classes. Minimum English Level CEF A2/B1 (Pre-Intermediate) required.
- Some activities and excursions with Canterbury Study Centre
- 1 half day excursions + 1 full day excursion per week
Contact us directly for our special offers.
Please complete the enquiry form below for more details: