This is an exciting programme for younger students aged 8-13 years to enjoy lots of activities and mix with English children during the summer.
|Who this is for||Residential: students aged 8-13|
|Start dates||25th July to 8th August 2018, Wednesday arrivals|
|Enrolment||Enrolment form (pdf)|
There are no English Language Lessons included in this programme, only activities.
Children will mix with the international Summer School students for evening and weekend activities and excursions as well as in the school residence.
We have an excellent staff to student ratio for this age range and the professional coaches and trainers are all experienced and qualified for their sports or activities.
- Arts and crafts
- Team games
This is a truly amazing school and the World Heritage City of Bath has much to offer international students. We guarantee to keep students busy and we know that your students will love their English experience here.
Bath is an ideal centre for the young Time Traveller!
Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, rebuilt in the 18th Century Georgian style of architecture which you can still see today and includes the beautiful Crescent and Circus. Bath today is a busy city with 1⁄4 million visitors each year and a large student population, all enjoying the museums, shops and cafes in the city centre.
Famous people have a connection with Bath – including Jane Austen and Charles Dickens, and in our own times, Harry Potter ‘visited’ nearby Lacock Abbey!
- Easy access from airports and London
- Easy access to historic Bath city centre and shops
- Excellent standards of accommodation and catering
- Excellent centre for groups and individuals
- “Quality of boarding is excellent” (Kingswood ISI report 2015)
- Safe campus with all accommodation and facilities on site
- 20 minute walk to Bath city centre and shops
- Excellent facilities on site
- No other language schools on the same site - we have exclusive use for our students
- High level of staff supervision to ensure students are safe, happy and integrating with others
- Sports include tennis, badminton, football, cricket and more
- Arts and crafts include t-shirt design, drawing, costumes and more
- Drama and dance sessions each activity afternoon
- Horse riding option, 4 hours per week
- Tennis option, 4 hours per week
- FREE FCE Exam Preparation, hours per week
- 15 classrooms, each with whiteboard, CD, DVD and TV
- Large hall for performances and activities
- Large sports field in the school grounds
- Modern sports hall, tennis courts and Astroturf
- Spacious common rooms offering pool, table tennis and TV
- Good mix of nationalities and age ranges
- 180 beds in separate houses for girls and boys
- Rooms average 1-3 beds, some larger rooms for younger students
- Excellent boarding facilities, most rooms recently refurbished
- WiFi for all students
- Large, comfortable common rooms
- Catering in the dining hall is to a very high standard
You can download our enrolment form or complete the enquiry form below for more details: