CELTA Teacher training course
CELTA is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience and opens up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
|Start dates (2018)||5th February - 3rd March|
5th March - 30th March
9th April - 4th May
4th June - 29th June
30th July - 24th August
12th November - 7th December
|Total number of hours||120|
|Class size||Maximum 12 students|
Because it is awarded by Cambridge ESOL, part of the world famous University of Cambridge, you can rely on its quality and recognition across the globe.
- Ideal for those starting or wanting to start a career in English language teaching
- Designed especially for teachers
- Improve your language and professional skills
- Share teaching experiences with other teachers
- Broaden overall confidence as well as language skills
Concorde is a verified Cambridge ESOL exam centre
- People starting a career in English Language teaching
- People looking for a career change or career break
- People teaching English without formal qualifications
- People who want to work in Further, Adult and Community Education in England and Wales.
CELTA is also Module One of a two-module course leading to the following qualifications:
- TEFL -I
- NQF Level 5
- Certificate in the Further Education Teaching at Stage 3 (Module One) for ESOL Subject Specialists
These qualifications meet the UK government's teacher training requirements for people who want to work in this sector.
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organisations which employ English Language teachers. The Cambridge CELTA has been accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) at level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework. Cambridge ESOL also works with international ELT organisations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
Ideally, you should:
- Have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education
- Be aged 20 or over
- Have a standard of English which will enable you to teach at a range of levels
To find out if you qualify or to apply, email email@example.com.
You can download our enrolment form or complete the enquiry form below for more details: