From 10 January, the Minister of State for Immigration has agreed to extend the length of stay for student visitor visas from 6 to 11 months with no increase in visa fee.
You can apply for a Student Visitor Visa (SVV) for Concorde International:
- if your course at Concorde International is eleven months or less
- no work is permitted nor a course-related work placement
- if you do not wish to extend your stay in the UK
- English enrollment from Elementary level at Concorde International
- You will need to obtain Entry Clearance at a British mission overseas in advance of your travel
- You will need to provide financial evidence showing you can support yourself for the duration of the course
Full details will be available soon on the UKBA website http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/.