English Courses for Business Professionals
Improve your English and Business Skills With Concorde
We offer a range of English courses for professionals in a range of course formats including intensive, group four and even our one on one English Masterclass courses.
- Develop and expand English business vocabulary
- Encourages strategic thinking
- Provides a business environment to express opinions and practice communication skills
- Improves mathematical and writing skills
- Prepare for external ABE examinations or take a University Foundation course for a business degree
- Diploma level qualifications available with varying entry requirements - call to find out more
For more information on our Business English courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 1227 451035 today.
Adult English Courses
Concorde International recently took part in Red Nose Day. Red Nose Day raises money for disadvantaged people across...
Read Story 1 >
If you are interested in teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) then a CELTA course can be a great way to start....
Read Story 2 >
“There are so many activities we can't be bored! In addition the activities are very diversified and fun. The relaxed atmosphere is what I like best about the summer school.”
Summer Schools Student, FRANCE
“Canterbury is a very good place for studies! It’s not as big as London but you have everything you need! There is a lot of students in Canterbury, that’s why it’s a very young city.”
Kang “hee young” - KOREA
“Our group from Royal school from London came back today, I went to the airport to greet them. They are all very satisfied.”
London School Roverto, Italy