|Summer School Locations||View Brochures||English for School Groups|
English Summer Schools for Juniors
Improve your English on holiday in England and make friends from all over the world in the summer of a lifetime with our English summer schools for juniors.
- Improve your English on holiday in England
- Stay in some of England's most beautiful cities at our summer schools
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Mixture of school classes and organised excursions
- See the sights while practising your English language skills
- Residential and homestay accomodation available
- All transport and transfers handled by us - stress free for parents!
Did you know that many of our English summer schools for juniors run from the middle of the week? Avoid the stress and hassle of booking weekend flights by booking your summer school course with Concorde!
For more information on our English summer schools for juniors, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 1227 451035 today.
English Summer School Study Programme
- Summer school days are packed with different and exciting activities
- School classes are small, on average only 10/12 students per class and a maximum of 15
- 20hrs week of classroom work, a unique task based communicative approach to learning English including English in Action, our unique programme for using English in authentic situations (e.g. in your homestay, in the shops, around the city, buying your gifts)
- Students participate in a range of activities (e.g. sports and visits to places of historical interest)
- Full programme of activities designed to encourage students to use English at all times
- Every student receives a certificate and progress report at the end of the course
- All our teachers are fully qualified professionals with a minimum CELTA teaching qualification or equivalent
- Student welfare is always our priority and all our centres are fully accredited by the British Council
Important Information For English Summer Schools
- 01/04, 06/05, 27/05, 26/08) and the Christmas - New Year period. (Close 21 December. Lessons will recommence on Monday 7th January)
- Please note that no refund of fees will be made when Concorde International is closed for official public holidays
- In the event of cancellation the booking conditions apply
- Individual transfers (one way): Gatwick £120, Heathrow £130, Stansted £130, Luton £150, Ashford International £50
- Summer Shuttle Service (one way) £58: operating in July and August only from/to Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted from 07.00 to 21.00 on Sundays only. A supplement will be charged for flights arriving and departing outside these hours or from any other airport
- Train and coach information available on request