Bath Kingswood School
- 12th July to 9th August 2017, Wednesday arrivals
- Residential: students aged 8-17
Kingswood School, Lansdown Rd, Bath BA1 5RG
- 180 beds in separate houses for girls and boys
- Rooms average 1- 3 beds, some larger rooms up to 8 beds
- Excellent boarding facilities, most rooms recently refurbished
- WiFi for all students
- Large, comfortable common rooms
- Catering in the dining hall is to a very high standard
Kingswood School is an amazing boarding school with fantastic facilities for learning, sports and other activities. The school opened in Bath in 1852 and is one of the best independent schools in the UK today.
- "Quality of boarding is excellent” (Kingswood ISI report 2015)
- Safe campus with all accommodation and facilities on site
- Easy access to historic Bath city centre & shops
- High level of staff supervision to ensure students are safe, happy and integrating with others
- Sports include tennis, badminton, football, Frisbee & more!
- Arts & crafts include t-shirt design, drawing, costumes & more!
- Drama and dance activities in the hall because we can’t guarantee sunshine every day!
- Full breakfast-to-bedtime programme to keep students busy!
- 15 classrooms, each with whiteboard, CD, DVD and TV
- Spacious common rooms offering pool, table tennis and TV
Bath is an ideal centre for the young Time Traveller!
Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, rebuilt in the 18th Century Georgian style of architecture which you can still see today and includes the beautiful Crescent and Circus. Bath today is a busy city with 1⁄4 million visitors each year and a large student population, all enjoying the museums, shops and cafes in the city centre.
Famous people have a connection with Bath – including Jane Austen and Charles Dickens, and in our own times, Harry Potter ‘visited’ nearby Lacock Abbey!
- 15 hours (20 lessons) each week in international classes
- Focus on speaking, listening, pronunciation and British culture
- English in Action project work and life skills development
- Dedicated programme for Young Learners (aged 8-11)
- £ FREE FCE Exam Preparation 7.5 hours per week
Optional courses offered at an additional fee.
Please note these are subject to change and are supplied only as examples.