English Summer Courses for Adults
This is an ideal course for those who only have a few weeks available to study during the summer holidays.
|Who is this for||Students, adults, professionals aged 18+ looking for a vacation course during the summer|
|5 July – 23 August 2015 (Sunday arrivals)|
|Duration||2 weeks - 9 weeks|
|Class Size||Generally 10 -12 students, maximum 12 students|
|Hours/Week||15 or 25 hours per week|
The 25 hour programme combines English language learning and practice with the study of a variety of interesting up-to-date topics in the afternoon, e.g. British customs and culture, English Literature and Theatre, News & Current Affairs and Business English.
The 15 hour programme combines classes in the morning with afternoons free to visit the city or surrounding country villages and seaside tours.
Excursions to London, Cambridge, Brighton and Windsor are arranged on the weekend. These are optional and may be added 'Pay As You Go'.
Adult Summer English Courses Gallery
|Date: 5 July – 23 August 2015 (Sunday arrivals)|
|Course||PRICE (per week)|
|General English - Minimum age: 18+
(choice of 15 or 25 hours)
|15 hours||£ 244|
|25 hours||£ 304|
|Intensive Business or General Group 4
- Minimum age: 21+
(choice of 15 or 25 hours)
|15 hours||£ 456|
|25 hours||£ 760|
One-to-One Master Class ™
|£56 per hour|
|English for Family Groups||Adults||Any Summer Vacation Course - Above fees apply according to course|
Canterbury Junior Course
|5-7 years old||English Playtime, 15 hours||£ 204|
|Canterbury Study Centre
8-17 years old
|Tuition Only, 20 hrs, including 2 afternoons English in Action & UK Culture||£ 218|
|Tuition+Programme, Tuition Only plus afternoon activities, and excursions. Evening activities optional||£ 364|
|Homestay, single room, half board||£ 146|
|University residential accommodation: standard single study room, sharing facilities (£25 per week breakfast voucher included)||£ 146|
|University Residential accommodation: single study room, en-suite bathroom (£25 per week breakfast voucher included)||£ 189|
|Self-catering apartments / houses for 2-7 people (recommended for family group)||From From £ 290|
|1 Hour = 60 minutes|
- The school is closed on Public Holidays (03/04,06/04,04/05,25/05,31/08) and the Christmas - New Year period.
Please note that no refund of fees will be made when Concorde International is closed for official public
- In the event of cancellation the booking conditions apply.
- Individual transfers (one way): Gatwick £125, Heathrow £135, Stansted £135, Luton £155, Ashford International £55.
- Summer Shuttle Service (one way) £63: operating in July and August only from/to Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted from 07.00 to 21.00 on Sundays only. A supplement will be charged for shuttle transfers arriving and departing outside these hours or from any other airport. Waiting time can vary between the shuttle transfers.
- Train and coach information available on request.