CELTA Courses (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
Celta Courses UK
CELTA is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience and opens up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
Because it is awarded by Cambridge ESOL, part of the world famous University of Cambridge, you can rely on its quality and recognition across the globe.
- Ideal for those starting or wanting to start a career in English language teaching
- Designed especially for teachers
- Improve your language and professional skills
- Share teaching experiences with other teachers
- Broaden overall confidence as well as language skills
- Concorde is a verified Cambridge ESOL exam centre
Cambridge CELTA Information
Contact us now to ensure you get a place!
PLEASE NOTE: CELTA will be held at Hawks Lane, Canterbury.
|Course length||4 weeks|
|Total number of hours||120 hours|
|Schedule||app 09:00 - 17:00|
|Group size||Maximum 12|
£1060 + Cambridge validation fee £140
Fees for 2016 could change, email email@example.com or call 0044 1227 451035 for more information.
Who is CELTA for?
- People starting a career in English Language teaching
- People looking for a career change or career break
- People teaching English without formal qualifications
- People who want to work in Further, Adult and Community Education in England and Wales. CELTA is also Module One of a two-module course leading to the following qualifications:
- TEFL -I
- NQF Level 5
- Certificate in the Further Education Teaching at Stage 3 (Module One) for ESOL Subject Specialists
- These qualifications meet the UK government's teacher training requirements for people who want to work in this sector.
Who recognises CELTA?
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organisations which employ English Language teachers. The Cambridge CELTA has been accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) at level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework. Cambridge ESOL also works with international ELT organisations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
Am I eligible to apply?
Ideally, you should:
- Have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education
- Be aged 20 or over
- Have a standard of English which will enable you to teach at a range of levels.
To find out if you qualify or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Dates 2016|
|15th February - 11th March|
|4th April - 29th April|
|6th June – 1st July|
|1st August – 26th August|
|5th September – 30th September|
10th October – 4th November
14th November - 9th December - PLACES AVAILABLE
|Course Dates 2017|
|13th February - 10th March|
|20th March - 14th April|
|24th April - 19th May|
|29th May – 23rd June|
|31st July – 25th August|
4th September – 29th September
9th October – 3rd November
|13th November – 8th December|
Cost of course: £1090.00
PLUS examination fee: £143. 00
These must be made in writing to Concorde International.
Fees will be retained according to when your notification of cancellation is received.
Number of days before commencement of the course:
21-8 days – 50% of tuition fees retained
7 days or less – total fees retained
For more information on our English language courses for teachers, email email@example.com, call 0044 1227 451035.