English Summer Courses for Adults
Canterbury Christ Church English Courses
This is an ideal course for those who only have a few weeks available to study during the summer holidays.
|Who is this for||Students, adults, professionals aged 18+ looking for a vacation course during the summer|
|30 June - 01 September 2013
|Duration||2 weeks - 9 weeks|
|Class Size||Generally 10 -12 students, maximum 12 students|
|Hours/Week||15 or 25 hours per week|
The 25 hour programme combines English language learning and practice with the study of a variety of interesting up-to-date topics in the afternoon, e.g. British customs and culture, English Literature and Theatre, News & Current Affairs and Business English.
The 15 hour programme combines classes in the morning with afternoons free to visit the city or surrounding country villages and seaside tours.
Excursions to London, Cambridge, Brighton and Windsor are arranged on the weekend. These are optional and may be added 'Pay As You Go'.
- The school is closed on Public Holidays (02/01,14/04,17/04, 01/05, 29/05, 28/08) and the Christmas - New Year period.
Please note that no refund of fees will be made when Concorde International is closed for official public
- In the event of cancellation the booking conditions apply.
- Individual transfers (one way): Gatwick £135, Heathrow £145, Stansted £145, Luton £160, Ashford International £55.
- Summer Shuttle Service (one way) £69: Operating on Sundays only, in July and August only from/to Gatwick and Heathrow from 07.00 to 21.00. A supplement will be charged for shuttle transfers arriving and departing outside these hours or from any other airport. Waiting time can vary between the shuttle transfers.
- Train and coach information available on request.