Concorde International Mission Statement
Concorde International was established in 1972 and in its 43 year history offered English courses recognised by the British Council:
- To enable people to communicate effectively in English by our qualified and experienced teaching staff
- To offer a safe and welcoming environment in which to live and study in Britain
- To provide individually inspected and selected English host families for the assured welfare of each of our students
- To give the opportunity for cross-cultural friendship and business contacts to develop
- To facilitate overseas students to enter High Education institutions and universities in the UK via a range of presessional, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
We are committed to ensuring the best welfare and tuition for our students, and regularly check that the courses we provide meet the needs of those who come to Concorde International.