Concorde International Mission Statement
Concorde International was established in 1972 and has over a 40 year period offered a wide range of courses recognised by the British Council:
- To enable people to communicate effectively in English by our qualified and experienced teaching staff
- To offer a safe and welcoming environment in which to live and study in Britain
- To provide individually inspected and selected English host families for the assured welfare of each of our students
- To give the opportunity for cross-cultural friendship and business contacts to develop
- To facilitate overseas students to enter High Education institutions and universities in the UK via a range of presessional, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
We are committed to ensuring the best welfare and tuition for our students, and regularly check that the courses we provide meet the needs of those who come to Concorde International.
Concorde International recently took part in Red Nose Day. Red Nose Day raises money for disadvantaged people across...
Read Story 1 >
If you are interested in teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) then a CELTA course can be a great way to start....
Read Story 2 >
“I like the possibility to stay with people from other countries. I've been really happy with my host family, they have helped me a lot with my English and been really kind to me. I like the school garden and the arts and crafts.”
Summer Schools Student, SPAIN
“My host family are very good family, they’re always talk to me, nice foods and nice room, all of that’s considerably beautiful. I had stayed thoroughly enjoy my homestay.”
Feng – CHINA
“Today was the last day for our group in Canterbury. We were in contact with the group leader Franco Rigoni for the whole time and our students' experience has been exceptional. We really appreciate your work and I am sure that we will have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.”
Thank you very much again, Serena