Concorde International Mission Statement
Concorde International was established in 1972 and in its 43 year history offered English courses recognised by the British Council:
- To enable people to communicate effectively in English by our qualified and experienced teaching staff
- To offer a safe and welcoming environment in which to live and study in Britain
- To provide individually inspected and selected English host families for the assured welfare of each of our students
- To give the opportunity for cross-cultural friendship and business contacts to develop
- To facilitate overseas students to enter High Education institutions and universities in the UK via a range of presessional, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
We are committed to ensuring the best welfare and tuition for our students, and regularly check that the courses we provide meet the needs of those who come to Concorde International.
“The teachers are cooler than in my school. They explain better and listen to the students. We are different nationalities so we have to speak in English and I think that's really good. I liked meeting people from other countries. It's a really good experience to talk with those students.”
Summer Schools Student, FRANCE
“It is a great trust to deal with children, to be responsible not only for the lessons and entertainment, but for the life and well being of the students. We are happy that whenever problems happened they were always settled and the students together with their parents enjoyed the trips. Thank you once again for responsible attitude towards our work and constant help.”
Mr Valentin Shchukin, MOSCOW
“I like the general organisation and the excursions. I like the fact that at this school there are students from everywhere and that, with the help of the teachers and the activity leaders, they stay together without showing racism.”
Summer Schools Student, ITALY