Concorde International Courses & Facilities
- Course counselling for University entry.
- Visa assistance and references.
- 24 hour Welfare Officer for your accommodation health/safety.
- Work Experience Consultant for work placement/internships.
- Friendly and sociable staff ready to assist you.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Social activities- some local activities at £5
- Regular excursions: half day at £10-£15, full day excursions at £15-£35
- Visitor Information Centre a few minutes walk from the school.
- Wireless access for your personal notebook, laptop computer.
- A computer room with free access to the Internet & student e-mail facility free of charge.
- Well equipped, bright teaching rooms.
- A coffee bar and student lounge with music, TV, video and DVD.